COLLEGE COACHES CAMP JUNE 2, 2023
Dates: June 3-4, 2023
Cost: 12u-17u $400 per team
Tournament Structure: Guarantee of 6 matches over 2 days- round robin style. The purpose of the event is to get teams solid competition to prepare for end of season, post season tournaments (USAV Nationals and AAU Nationals)
There will be no awards given at this event
Location - Foley Event Center
1001 East Pride Blvd
Foley, AL 36535
Registration by Email Only- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a team who would like to participate.
CITY OF FOLEY INFORMATION LINK
(Where to stay, eat and play in Foley!)
- All coaches will check-in before starting pool play at the table opposite the ticket table- with a roster and an accommodation form.
- Coaches should bring a team roster with player numbers and USAV or JVA numbers (or be prepared to sign the one we provide printed from AES.
- Coaches will fill out an accommodation form using the Google Form below. Coaches may fill it out before arriving using the link. Please make sure you know which hotels are being utilized as well as how many nights for each hotel before filling out the form. It will ask you for a Friday night total at each hotel and a Saturday night total at each hotel.
- ACCOMMODATION GOOGLE FORM
- Will be live by Wednesday evening 6:00pm
- Schedules will be sent out to coaches through a link. We will not utilize AES due to the format of the event. e
- Spectators should be aware that if you cancel your room, and the schedule changes, it will be difficult to get the room back as Foley Hotels are very full due to the summer season.
- All matches will be streamed using Baller TV
- Click here to watch
- Guarantee of 6 matches over 2 days- round robin style. The purpose of the event is to get teams solid competition to prepare for end of season, post season tournaments (USAV Nationals and AAU Nationals)
- Teams could possibly play four on one day and two on another to accommodate all teams for schedules.
- No tournament awards will be given for the event due to the structure of the event.
- Tickets are $10 for one day and $15 for a 2 day tournament pass.
- Chaperones receive free entry- please have your USAV Chaperone card on your phone or a copy to show the ticket desk.
- Please bring exact cash if possible. No credit cards accepted.
Food and Drink and Seating
- Food and drink (non water) may be consumed outside the facility or in the upper mezzanines- NOT ON THE COMPETITION FLOOR- If you choose to eat in the mezzanine, please clean up your own trash.
- Food tables are not allowed set up outside or inside the facility.
- No red drink is allowed inside facility at any time.
- We will have a monitor stationed at the floor to not allow food onto the court as well as court monitors to help enforce the policy. Please help us by not trying to sneak food onto the floor.
- Please help us keep the facility clean.
- No outside chairs are allowed in the facility.
- Please take a seat around the court where your daughter is playing. Please do not take a seat if your daughter is officiating.