Tournament Dates: January 21-22, 2023
College Recruiting Camp: Friday January 20, 2023- 5-7:30pm
Location - Foley Event Center
1001 East Pride Blvd
Foley, AL 36535
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2022 (or until full)
Hotel Information: coming soon
Cost: 11u-18u $400 per team
CHECK-IN (ROSTER, ACCOMMODATION FORM, BALLER TV ROSTER)
- All coaches will check-in before starting pool play with a signed roster, an accommodation form, and Baller TV Roster loaded.
- Coaches should bring a team roster with player numbers and USAV numbers (or be prepared to sign the one we provide printed from AES.
- ACCOMMODATION GOOGLE FORM Coaches will fill out this accommodation form using the Google Form. Coaches may fill it out before arriving, but please make sure you know which hotels are being utilized as well as how many nights for each hotel before filling out the form. It will ask you for a Friday night total at each hotel and a Saturday night total at each hotel. One per team please.
- BALLER-TV COACH ROSTER LINK- Coaches will use this link to sign their teams in (best on a computer first time you do it): Coaches need the following information: Player First/Last Name, Player Number, Athlete Cell, Parent Cell, Email Address- once coaches check in their teams, players will be able to check in as well using their phones. This process allows players to be tagged in all live/replay matches, makes players identifiable by college coaches, and players get a free video profile with all their games and highlights.
- Will be live by Wednesday evening 6:00pm
- Coaches and spectators should check back to AES for any schedule changes- we will NOT notify you unless it is Friday after 3:00pm
- Spectators should be aware that if you cancel your room, and the schedule changes, it will be difficult to get the room back as Foley Hotels are full.
- All matches will be streamed using Baller TV
- Click here to watch
- All teams will participate in pool play on Saturday- 2 out of 3 sets with the deciding 3rd set to 15 points.
- All ties in pools will be broken with Set % first, then Point % next.
- All pools of 3 teams will play a second pool on Saturday- please follow the schedule carefully in AES before leaving the gym.
- On Sunday- In all bracket play, first round losers will have a consolation match.
- Please check to see if you ref before leaving on Sunday. LAV will do our best to help fill in for out of town officiating teams to allow those teams to get home as early as possible on Sunday afternoon.
- At the conclusion of your match, please take your team to the LAV INVITATIONAL BACKDROP near the Check-in Desk in the lobby for your team’s award and a picture.
- Champions of gold brackets will be awarded with Champion T-shirts and a medal.
- Runner up of all gold brackets will be awarded medals.
- Champions of all silver brackets will be awarded medals.
- Tickets will be sold at the door for $10 for a one day pass and $15 for a two day pass.
- The Gulf Coast Region has raised the entry for all GCR tournaments in 2023.
- Please bring exact cash if possible
- Food and drink (non water) may be consumed outside the facility or in the upper mezzanines- NOT ON THE COMPETITION FLOOR- If you choose to eat in the mezzanine, please clean up your own trash.
- Food tables are not allowed set up outside or inside the facility.
- No red drink is allowed inside facility at any time.
- We will have a monitor stationed at the floor to not allow food onto the court as well as court monitors to help enforce the policy. Please help us by not trying to sneak food onto the floor.
- Please help us keep the facility clean.
- No outside chairs are allowed in the facility.
- Please take a seat around the court where your daughter is playing. Please do not take a seat if your daughter is officiating.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the facility unless it is a service dog. A service dog is specially trained to perform a specific task for people with disabilities.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed inside the facility.
- Parking on concrete only- do not park in the grass.
- GCR will allow player R2 in 11U-18U. (Coaches should be assisting 11U-14U players in R2 duties and mentoring them throughout the match)
- Coach of all divisions 11U-18U MUST be at the scorers table to assist and R2 and scoresheet if players are handling all officiating duties.